Thursday, June 6, 2019

Book of Truth: The Sealed Book in the Holy Bible


The Sealed Book in the Book of Daniel (Daniel 10:21) and Book of John. Now This Book has been opened on November 8, 2010. So what is the Book of Truth and Its purpose in today's generation and why on these generation? These will be all answered below.
Note: The Messages are all attached by date when God the Father, Jesus or Mama Mary gave the Messages.

What is the Book of Truth

The prophecy given to Daniel, when he was told to seal up the Book of Truth, until the end times, when the contents would be revealed, has now come to be. Revelations given also to John the Evangelist were given, only in part, but some secrets were shown to him in The Scroll of the Seven Seals. He was not granted the authority to disclose the contents. Instead, he was instructed to put the scroll down and eat it, so that the Seals could not be broken, nor the contents revealed, until this era. By swallowing the scrolls, a clue was given to humanity. Bitter to eat, the truth causes fear. It can also offend those who profess to know all of God’s plan for humanity. Yet the Truth, the powerful Love that God has, for every single person on this earth, is sweet for those who acknowledge the Truth. The Truth is that only I, Jesus Christ, can reveal the secrets, given to John the Evangelist. The sweet Truth will be welcomed, with love, by those who follow God’s Teachings. (April 29, 2012)

No man knows the Truth contained in the Seals hidden in the Book of Revelation. As I have told you before, they were sealed up, in the Book of Truth, until now, the end times. I, Jesus Christ, the Lamb of God, now open these to prepare you for My New Kingdom. You have been given the Holy Scripture to prepare you and now you must allow Me, the King of all Mankind, to tell you the Truth of what is to come. (June 28, 2012)

No matter how knowledgeable they may consider themselves to be, it is only I, Jesus Christ, Saviour and Redeemer of mankind who has the authority to reveal, to the world, what is contained in the Book of Truth. Only, I, the Lamb of God has the right to deliver the truth, given to my disciple John the Evangelist, the instrument of the truth, to the world today. (March 7, 2012)

Know that John the evangelist was given the unsealed book – the book of truth – for the world to hear now in these times. This book was given to him no longer sealed for the seals were already opened. They were then closed and not to be revealed until the end. This time has come for you to open the Book of Truth and reveal the contents therein for all of God’s children to prepare their souls for eternal life. The Book of Truth is being revealed to you, the seventh messenger for the end times. By the sound of your voice the truth will finally be revealed and the mysteries contained in the Book of Revelation will be presented to a disbelieving world. (March 5, 2012)

My Father promised the world the Book of Truth for the end times. He always fulfils His Promise. No man can know the contents of the Book of Truth, for it was not for your knowing. Only the Prophet Daniel was given its contents, but he was instructed by My Father not to disclose its secrets. ... The Book of Truth will also reveal to you, My beloved followers, the Plan of My Father to help you to make the proper preparations needed to enter the New and Glorious Paradise on Earth. Without the Book of Truth, you, My disciples, would be like lambs being led to the slaughter, as you must know that your faith in God will be challenged and many efforts will be made to wipe out all traces of Me, Jesus Christ, off the face of the Earth.(April 3, 2013)

Never fear for I am your Father and I will come to renew the earth and gather all of My children in this final miracle foretold in the Book of Daniel. The Book of Truth is now being revealed to you, children, as promised. Do not reject My Divine intervention for I speak the Truth. (Aug. 2, 2012)

Mark My Words now, the Book of Truth is the greatest Gift given by Me to the world, since I sent My only Son to redeem you. I bequeath this Precious Gift so that it will open your heart, free your soul from its attachment to the temptations of the devil and help prepare you for My Kingdom. (Feb. 9, 2014)

The Book of Truth is not merely a book. It is My Holy Word, the first part of many revelations, to convert the world....This is My Book. My Word. My Promise. Just as I came into the world the first time, God My Eternal Father prepared His children, in advance, through the prophets. Many listened. Many did not. (Aug. 15, 2012)

The Book of Truth is the Word of God, given to mankind already up to now through My Father’s Book. It reminds God’s children of the Truth, as so many have forgotten it. It will also reveal some of the mysteries of the end times, as given to Daniel, so that all of you are prepared to enter the New
Paradise by your own free will. (Dec. 8, 2012)

Many, who do not accept these Messages make a grave mistake, for the Book of Truth is comprised simply of the detail and the secrets contained in the Book of Revelation. I, the Lamb of God, Am the only Authority – only I have permission from My Father – to open the Seals contained therein. (Aug 13, 2013)

Teach people the Truth by reminding them constantly of the Truth, which is contained in My Father’s
Book – the Book of Truth. These Teachings will last forever. (Dec.25, 2010)

Purpose of the Book of Truth

Through this prophet and the Book of Truth, I plead with you, once more, out of My precious Love for you all, turn to Me, now, before time runs out. Let Me hold you in My Arms. (Nov.22, 2010)

The Book of Truth was foretold to the prophet Daniel so that God’s children would never forget the Truth when they are drowning in the lies which will devour My Church on Earth. (Sept. 30, 2013)

The sealed Book of Truth will be opened and the secrets revealed through you, My daughter, for the whole world to see. My Book of Truth will be given to the world, so that your souls are purified, in union with Me. (Jan. 20, 2012)

The world, My daughter, is being given this special Gift – the Book of Truth – to show My children what they now need to do in order to prepare for The Warning, the Illumination of Conscience, which is being given to mankind to help prepare them adequately for My Second Coming. (Jan.28, 2011)

These Messages are going to continue beyond The Warning to give you as much guidance as possible into My Teachings. My Word, contained in these Volumes, which I refer to as the Book of Truth, will create a new christian army, who will defend My Name until the New Era of Peace commences. (Oct.3, 2011)

The Book of Truth is being presented to mankind to help them redeem themselves in My Heart. They are being given a choice to proclaim My Glory, before I come back as a Merciful Saviour and Just Judge. I never want to inflict punishment on My children, but in certain circumstances, those who partner the deceiver, in full-knowledge, and who place him and his evil minions in such high-regard, to the point of paying homage to him, before an altar, cannot be saved. (Dec.18, 2010)

My Book of Truth is being given so that believers will bear witness to My proclamation of the mysteries, for so long hidden, in the archives of the Divine Realm. (Feb. 7, 2012)

The Book of Truth is being given to the world so that humanity can feel the Love of God and be guided towards the Truth so that they will find freedom. (Nov. 30, 2012)

Message to those who are doubtful of Book of Truth

Then they will be given one more time to accept the Book of Truth. They will either accept Me or reject Me. (June 4, 2012)

No one will prevent the Book of Truth being revealed to the world for should they attempt to do this the power of my Father will be unleashed like flames of fire poured from the Heavens. (Feb. 1, 2012)

The time for the Book of Truth to be given to the world has now taken place. If you follow Me, but do not accept Me now, as I Call you, do not worry, for I will not Judge you. But if you try to prevent Me from saving God’s children, I will strike you down. (June 12, 2013)


No comments:

Post a Comment