Friday, April 10, 2020

April's Challenge: Best Lesson of in 2020


The start of the 2020, the world experience a great pandemic. This can be read all over the news. It has affected the life and business. It caused panic buying, shortage in mask and alcohol.  It also caused recession into business progress as the authority imposed quarantine or lock-down. It claim so much mortality  and pain to unfortunate who had been infected of this pandemic.


This is the COVID-19 pandemic. Many people had become fearful because of this. In public areas, I would try my best to refrain from sneezing and cough or else people will think I'm infected. One thing I learned through experiencing this pandemic is:

Trust remove Fear

The Philippines is a third world country. Our hospital can't cater the surge of COVID related cases due to limited facilities. So if I will be infected (God forbid) I might not be able to receive hospital care. But despite the situation I'm not afraid because I have trust in the promises of Jesus. I remember how generous He is when He healed the woman who had touched His garment and all verses where shows Jesus' Healing grace. In every morning that I go to the office before we are under the enhanced community quarantine, I always pray for Protection of His Precious Blood and through the Rosary. Also I believe in the messages of Jesus along with the prayer for protection He gave to all.



The TRUST is the vessel of His Mercy. Imagine our trust to be a cargo ship, the cargo is the Graces. The bigger the ship, the more cargo is in it. That is how God to us. The we trust in Him, the more He pours His Graces. But also bear in mind that if we will not pray to Him to say our petition then He can't pour His Graces also. "Ask and you shall receive."

No comments:

Post a Comment