Tuesday, April 7, 2020

April's Challenge: Favorite Songs

<a href="https://www.pikpng.com/pngvi/himbwxJ_akiyama-mio-anime-girls-k-on-anime-headphones/" target="_blank">#akiyama Mio, #anime Girls, #k-on , #anime, #headphones, - Mio K On Computer Clipart @pikpng.com</a>


Song is a set of words composed for musical purposes which are vocally performed. There are no rules on who the words combines. It can be used as type of communication which express the feeling, insight or opinion of the composer.


There are a lot of factors hows the songs hits the billboard chart - depends on artists, lyrics, genre or the instruments used. Most of the people have their different favorites. If I'll mention all the song that I like it could be endless, but some of this songs are just flavor of the season. But I have these favorite songs which have special place in my heart. These are:

1. Sign by Flow

Every time I open Youtube, I never fail to play this song. And every time this song play, I never fail to be teary eyed. By far it is the most emotional Naruto opening song I have listened. I was attracted to this song because of its animation which trigger my memory of the saddest death of the two characters in Naruto: Jiraiya and Itachi Uchiha. The lyrics of the song also synchronized with the two characters.


I'm planning to share the death of this two but while I am composing my thoughts, it has come to be too long. So I decided to make a separate post of it. Hopefully I'll be able to post it.

2. Coward of the County by Kenny Rogers

Every time I hear this song I remember my mother explaining to be the lyrics of the song. By that time I started to appreciate the classic or old song since the content of the song is meaningful. As I listen to the song I am reflecting that the song is also applicable to working people. In a place where you might loose your job if your boss is displease when you oppose, one becomes coward for security of oneself. In many cases we "walk away from trouble if we can".


3. Ang Bayan Kong Sinilangan by Asin

This is Filipino song expressing the feeling of the of the composer of the situation in his hometown, Cotabato. I can relate to this song because I experienced (but not in close contact, we are 4 hours away) the chaos in the place. I remember in high school we played this song using a xylophone. That is how I came about this song.

Asin - Ang Bayan Kong Sinilangan: Paglalakbay Sa Mga Awitin Ng ...

4. Wonderful Days by Prince of Tennis Players

The name of the artist seems strange - "Pull Tab to Can". This song was sung by the tennis players in the anime titled "Prince of Tennis".  This means that the voice artist of the characters sung song. I am not even sure if they are really a singer, there is a portion in the song where one of the singer did not heat the note. It's refreshing and funny. This song appeared in the series when players from different school in the same prefecture (Japan) gathered, in one of the program this was used in presentation to welcome Tetsuka. 

From left to right: Kamio Akira, Ibu Shinji, Sengoku Kiyosumi, Atobe Keigo,
 Oshitari Yushi, Sanada Genichiro, and Kirihara Akaya. 

5. [   ]

Yes, exactly, my 5th is blank. I don't know what song to choose so there, blank. My pick would depend on my mood, situation or sentiments. As you observe, my choice of song is not mostly due to the content or its lesson but on my memories when it is played.





No comments:

Post a Comment