Saturday, April 25, 2020

The Hare; Version 2.0

Before I start to update the 30-Day Blog Challenge which I termed April's Challenge, I'll what pops in my mind while planning to resume.

Have you heard this story? During their race, the hare took a nap and at the end he couldn't catch up with the tortoise no matter how swift he ran. 

During the 30-Blog Challenge on the 12th day I decided to take a nap. Now, opening my eyes I'm 13 (!!!!) days behind. I'm looking here at the my own perspective in the fable. Just like the hare, I'll take swift sprint for the finish line. It won't matter if I'm the first one to arrive or not. I'll finish the challenge and from there I can build up my perseverance. This is April, resuming the April's Challenge as the Hare Version 2.0. I'll be posting multiple blog in a day to catch up for the 30-day blog challenge.



Note:
Fable can be read here: http://read.gov/aesop/025.html



No comments:

Post a Comment