Saturday, April 25, 2020

April's Challenge: Countries You Want to Visit


If given the time, money and chance I would love to visit these countries:



Japan

My childhood is very much affected by anime. I would love to go to this country and visit the places I have seen in the anime that I watched. Mostly, I wanted to experience the mood of the places depicted in the anime. Those entrance in the shrine, train stations, alleys and gakuen.


Ireland

I don't have any particular place I would want to visit. But I really want to go in this country because of their national flower which is the shamrock. It is a three-leaf clover which had been very effective tool for catechism. It is said that St. Patrick used this plant in teaching the mystery of the Holy Trinity. Plus they have many old castles, so if you are fond of classics these place is a good for you.

Photo by: Romacdesigns from Pixabay

England

Looking at the photos of these country I can feel the chilly temperature. Also compared to other places it is less lively, but really curious why most of the anime I watch preferred England when protagonist go abroad. Make as well visit this place to discover why.

Photo by: Free-Photos from Pixabay 

France

The Eiffel Tower or Louvre Museum is not my primary reason why I want to go to this country, but they could be side trip. What I really want to visit the the Our Lady of Lourdes Grotto. There a spring comes forth when Mama Mary appeared to St. Bernadeth with a promise of grace of healing. When I go there I'll make sure to get Holy Water from the spring.


Philippines

Yeah I'm native of Philippines, but there are many places that I haven't explored in my country. Being an archipelago, there are many places with different scenic view, dialect and cultures to be experienced.   





No comments:

Post a Comment